the vitamin cleanse cloths

Clear

The wipes without waste.

These bamboo facial cleansing cloths are soaked in natural and nourishing ingredients, designed to cleanse even the most sensitive skin and eyes.

BENEFITS & INGREDIENTS

Nourishing Vitamin Blend
Formulated with Vitamin B12, C and E
Jojoba Oil
For gentle cleansing
Organic Honey
For skin hydration
Unbleached Bamboo Cloths
Sustainable, compostable and biodegradable

the vitamin cleanse – the wipes without waste. These bamboo facial cleansing cloths are the best facial wipes for sensitive skin. Soaked in natural and nourishing ingredients: organic honey, sunflower seed oil, jojoba oil, clinical grade pure essential oils and vitamins B12, C and E. The formulation is designed to cleanse even the most sensitive skin and eyes. Formulated at a pH of 5.5 (skin pH) and perfect for sensitive skin.

Agua, Miel, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.

Natural, Cruelty-free, 100% Biodegradable

NO SULFATES
NO ALCOHOL
NO PARABENS
NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES

FAQ's

Is the vitamin cleanse the same as juicy bamboo facial cleansing cloths?

The vitamin cleanse has the same great formula as the original cult favorite juicy bamboo. The cloth is 20% larger and now comes in a new 10 pack for all your on-the-go needs. 

Why does it say alcohol free when there is alcohol on the ingredient list?

Natural plant alcohols are an exception – they will not dry your skin. 
Benzyl alcohol is a naturally occurring oil with antimicrobial properties. 
Cetyl alcohol is a fatty alcohol from plant oils with emulsifying properties.  

Do I need to rinse after?

These natural cleansing cloths leave a clean and refreshing finish and do not need to be rinsed off. 

Why is it 99% natural, what is the other 1%?

The 1% are the antibacterial ingredients, which protect us against bacteria and fungus.

Is the vitamin cleanse safe to use if I have sensitive eyes?

Yes, the vitamin cleanse are the best makeup wipes for sensitive eyes. They are allergy and dermatology tested, as well as eye irritation tested. It is suitable even for those with eczema.

Can the vitamin cleanse remove makeup?

Yes. The vitamin cleanse facial cloths are natural makeup wipes. The vitamin cleanse cleansing cloths can be used as makeup wipes for sensitive eyes. 

Customer Reviews

Based on 96 reviews
82%
(79)
14%
(13)
1%
(1)
0%
(0)
3%
(3)
B
Britney
Fav on the go cloth

These are my favorite to freshen up on the go! After a sweaty workout, removing makeup, stressful day of work or just running from one weekend activity to the next. They are PERFECT. I love the single serve cloths best but the package for throwing in a bigger purse or bag.

M
Marilyn
Vitamin cleanse cloths

These cloths are great.
Thorough cleansing without dryness & in the hot summer a great refresh especially when I remove my matte sunscreen.

J
Jessica Grajczyk
Best makeup removing wipes I’ve tried

Effective, natural, nice smelling and gentle on my skin. The perfect cleaning wipes!

S
Sue
The best facial wipes

Love the clean and so refreshing —doesn’t strip my skin! Lovely fresh scent! My fave!

S
SM
Best cleanse cloths!

These are great even for very sensitive skin. Perfect to wipe off a sweaty brow for the summer sports enthusiast! A must have in the golf bag!

0
YOUR CART