Say goodbye to embarrassing toenail fungus with EPSOM SALT! If your toenails are discoloured, thick, or cracking, you may have TOENAIL FUNGUS. Sandal season or not, toenail fungus isn’t necessarily what you want to see when you look at your feet. Luckily there are many easy treatments you can tryout.
Epsom salt has been known to treat wounds and infections. While it may not always get rid of toenail fungus completely, it can help as a part of an anti-fungal regime. Epsom salt can be used to draw out the infection. PLUS, it can help soften calluses, improve the rough skin of cracked heels, and relieve dry, itchy skin.
HOW TO MAKE AN EPSOM SALT SOAK:
1. Fill your bathtub or a basin with warm water until it’s deep enough to cover your feet.
2. Add ½ cup of Epsom salt to the warm water (we recommend using one of our takesumi detox hot baths).
3. Soak your feet one to two times a day for 20 minutes. (Consider adding tea tree oil as it is an antibacterial and known to help with healing)!
5. Moisturize your feet thoroughly after soaking them.
P.S. Before using this treatment, discuss your options with a doctor.
OTHER BENEFITS OF EPSOM SALT
- Pain relief
- Removes splinters
- Eases stress and relaxes body
10 second quickies
Neglecting your armpits can lead to embarrassing odor and other more serious medical issues. I’ve got some advice for you to help you learn more and care for the skin that everyone forgets about – the armpits!