We already know the importance of cleaning makeup brushes regularly, but have you ever thought to sanitize your actual makeup products?
Your skin produces oils and sheds dead skin cells often, which can end up contaminating your pressed powders and other makeup products too. So, if you want to kill the germs that may be festering in your products, here’s what you can do!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Pressed powder or makeup product of choice
- Rubbing alcohol (at least 70%)
- Small spray bottle
HOW TO CLEAN:
- Fill the small spray bottle with rubbing alcohol
- Spritz the top of your powders with the spray bottle, then set them aside to air-dry
- Do this regularly to keep your pressed powders and eyeshadow palettes clean and sanitized!
Cleansing your products with this quick and easy method will not only help remove any germs that can cause breakouts on your face, but it will also help make your makeup last longer!
10 second quickies
Making the switch from antiperspirants to natural deodorant is never easy, especially if you have been using antiperspirant year after …