Are your makeup brushes looking a little dirty?!
Let’s be honest, cleaning makeup brushes is one of those things that often fall to the bottom of your to-do list. So, if you’ve been skimping on the cleaning lately, consider using CASTILLE SOAP as a natural and easy way to clean your makeup brushes.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- OIL – almond oil, or jojoba oil will work. (Oil helps break down any oil makeup left on the brushes and will also help condition the bristles.
- CASTILLE SOAP – This is a natural soap to help clean and dissolve the gunk out of brushes.
HOW TO WASH:
- Mix together a squirt of castille soap, 2 drops of oil and a cup of water.
- Take dirty makeup brushes, one at a time, and mix into the solution stirring well.
- Rinse under warm water until water runs clear.
- Lay the brush on a towel to dry overnight.
This biodegradable soap effortlessly cuts through foundation, powder, concealer, eye shadow and more on your brushes – and it’s vegan, cruelty free, and made with the highest-quality organic and fair trade oils!
P.S. It’s important to deep clean your brushes weekly. However if you’re short for time, try spot cleaning daily after each use. It will make your deep cleaning sessions much easier and your skin will thank you!
10 second quickies
Making the switch from antiperspirants to natural deodorant is never easy, especially if you have been using antiperspirant year after …